Steve Rooke worked for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds as a reserve warden for 13 years before leaving to become a Sunbird staff leader. After leading a great number of tours to various parts of the world, he now spends less time in the field and has taken over the role of Sunbird’s Managing Director. However, he still leads tours to his favorite destinations: Mallorca, Georgia, Central Asia, South Africa and Ethiopia.
- Iran (Apr 11-25, 2017 with extension to 28 Apr)NEW
- Central Asia: Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan - Birding the Silk Road (May 10-27, 2017)
- South Africa: Kalahari to the Cape (Sep 3-17, 2017)
- Ethiopia: The Roof of Africa (Oct 24 to Nov 10, 2017)
- Namibia (Feb 11-24, 2018)
Updated: February 2007